Supports both voice only or video conferencing capabilities
- Leader based moderation
- Built in simple web management
- Role based management
- Password protected administration role
Power Input & Supply
- AC Input Voltage: 100‐240 VAC (auto range)
- Rated Input Current: 3A max.
- Rated Input Frequency: 50 to 60 Hz
- Rated Output Power:200W (Part# PWS 202 1H)
- Rated Output Voltages: +3.3V (8A), +5V (8A), +12V (16A), 12V (0.5A), +5Vsb (2A)
- Operating Environment Operating Temperature: 10o to 35o C (50o to 95o F)
- Non operating Temperature: 40o to 70o C (40o to 158o F)
- Operating Relative Humidity: 8% to 90% (non condensing)
- Non operating Relative Humidity:5 to 95% (non condensing)
- Dimensions: 229 x 191 mm
- Weight: 4.5 kg
- One year return to factory and labor parts
The D100 is a plug & play, open, standards based, high definition voice and video conferencing bridge that provides real-time, low latency, ubiquitous conferencing capabilities between different devices with different multimedia voice and video capabilities. Offering unmatched price/performance value, D100 targets conferencing for enterprises. The D100 is available as a standalone appliance that connects to any IP network providing voice and video conferencing solution.
- Supports SIP ( RFC3261, RFC4566, RFC2976, RFC3262,RFC3263, RFC 3264, RFC4317, RFC3581,RFC3966, RFC4028, RFC2833, RFC3550, RFC3551, RFC 3951, RFC3952)
- Supports both voice only or video conferencing capabilities
- Dynamic video layouts
- Voice Codecs: G711a, G711u, G729, G722.1,G723, iLBC.
- Video Codecs: MPEG4, H263, H264 Video Resolution: QCIF, CIF, VGA, 4CIF and HD(720p)
Network/ Provisioning Features
- Transmitted Bandwidth for HD Participant: 2 Mbps HD (1280X720) 15 FPS. VGA Participant: 1.2 Mbps VGA (640X480) 30 FPS (High Conference) /15 FPS (HD Conference). CIF Participant: 320Kbps CIF (352X288) 24 FPS
- Requested Bandwidth for HD Participant: 2 Mbps VGA (640X480). VGA Participant: 1.2Mbps CIF(352X288). CIF Participant: 320 Kbps CIF(352X288).
- Minimum required upload Bandwidth for HD Participant: 1.2 Mbps. VGA Participant: 320 Kbps. CIF Participant: 320 Kbps.